Published on May 31st, 2013 | by Fashion Editor
HOW TO: EVA LONGORIA MAKEUP
We all know Eva Longoria is known for her tanned skin, melodramatic eyes and extensive eyelashes. No one does a melodramatic look like Eva Longoria. Here is a step by step on how to get Eva Longoria’s celebrity look.
- Get her glow by applying face serum onto your skin and blend it slightly using the tips of your fingers, this serum works like a cream; therefore give it some time before you continue with the makeup.
- Apply an eye cream under the eyes to avoid creases and to ensure the makeup stays on longer.
- If there are any patches or uneven areas in the skin and around the eye, pat a concealer which matches your skin tone to create an even skin layer to work on.
- With a sponge apply liquid foundation to the entire face and neck to get an even application, smooth the foundation using the tip of your fore fingers. REMEMBER THE FOUNDATION IS USED TO EVEN OUT YOUR SKIN, NOT TO CHANGE YOUR SKIN TONE.
- Fill the eyebrows with a powder brow shadow which matches the colour of your eyebrow.
- Set the eyebrows in place by applying clear brow gel.
- Now working on the eye lids, apply a soft white eye shadow under the arch of the brow to highlight and lift the brow to enhance the looks.
- Continue with the eye makeup by applying a light beige shadow to the eyelids up to the brow bone, slightly blending with the previous eye shadow using a shading brush.
- Fill the creases on the eyelids with a darker shade of eye shadow, for instance brown or mushroom with a small eye shadow brush, this will sharpen and enhance the shape of the eye.
- Following the previous step, apply a thin stroke of creamy eyeliner to the top eye lid, keeping it as close as possible to the lash line, working from inner to outer corner, use this same step to work on the bottom water line of the eyes and slightly smudge into the lower lash line.
- Apply a dark shade of mascara to both upper and lower lashes, in order to enhance the looks, add some false lashes towards the outer part of the eye to create larger and more defined eyes.
- Add a neutral powder blush to the cheek bones to highlight the utmost points of the cheeks.
- Using a lip brush apply a nude lipstick and apply shimmer to the centre of your lips to create the flawless pout.
- To add the finishing touches apply bronzer to the cheeks, forehead, chin and nose to get a better glow.